[Harp-L] Small amp w/ reverb and some WB gigs comin' up

I bought one of those Crate Palomino 16's last summer. Great amp for the
price, decent reverb. It will have to do until my cash flow graduates me
into the new Cruncher! I have one of Sonny Jrs. 4-10's and it is wonderful.
Worth every penny as I am sure the Cruncher is. I have had thoughts about
getting rid of the 4-10 to be able to purchase the Cruncher but I am holding
off. I look forward to owning both by the end of the year.

I just joined a new band. They were a trio, drums, bass & keyboard. Now a
four-o with Warren Bee harp included! "Mercury Mike and Inner City Soul"
First gig as a foursome 2/10/07 Grizzly's Sports Den in Bayshore, NY.

If anybody is close to the northeast corner of CT. I will be a special guest
of a local allstar band at the Village Lounge in Woodstock, CT this coming
Friday 1/19/07 That lineup should be more acoustic in nature Drums, Bass,
Guitars, Fiddle & who knows what else. Those are my old stomping grounds. I
ran an open jam at that bar for over 3 years back in the mid 90's . This is
gonna be one guaranteed fun gig!

Warren Bee