Re: [Harp-L] IAJE - One Excellent Harmonicist from France

Iceman wrote:
Olivier Ker Orio - You European listers - any info on this great player?

Olivier is from La Reunion, a French island/department, but I think he lives in Paris now.

He has a site:
http://www.kerourio.com/

He is a really nice player and a nice guy too.  I met him last year
when he came to Ireland and played at Alliance Francaise with my
former teacher who plays guitar.  As I knew the guitarist I was
introduced and we had a good natter.  He performed a very nice concert
and everyone (mostly non-harmonicists) loved him.

A definite recommendation.

Eugene
http://www.eugeneryan.com