[Harp-L] Re: Ramble

Yes I do ramble, but that is how my mind works. When I am onto  something, I
can't stop it sometimes. Like working on this new amp. I went  through three
total build prototypes at high cost until I figured it out, and I  don't know
electronics, just my ears, which makes it difficult sending amps back  and
forth to Michigan where my designer is. There is so much to tell, and with  new
bad information about my liver all my ideas and thoughts of seminars are in  the
dark. I will know more in the months to come. All I can say is if you have
wanted an amp of mine, make it happen.