[Harp-L] My second chromatic

Hi all,
just received a 270 super 12 hole for xmas after having started off a year or two ago on the big axe 16 hole hohner.
I agree with the advice that some listers have given before , that its best to start small as it were.
The 270 seems almost akin to a short harp after noodling about on the the 4 octave!
The only problem I have encountered and which I hope someone could advice me on is that,since purchase the 2 hole blow (slide out) and the 1 draw,s/o to a lesser extent, both seem to be making a "jingling noise as if loose or vibrating against something.
I have received tips on this matter before re a diatonic, so I took off the plates to inspect,but couldn't see any obvious cause.
The anatomy of the chrome scares me off from really delving under the wind savers etc.
Should I  think about asking the Hohner folk if they could check it out ?
Any advice appreciated,
TIA. Sean