Re: [Harp-L] Re: Reverb in an amp (Sonnytone amps)

In a message dated 1/15/2007 11:28:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx writes:

You all  complain about the price of custom amps already, to put a true
reverb inline, that would be able to be totally disengaged from the  circuit,
as  it
will rob tone if always in line, is costly. I use and  highly recommend a
$149 Boss RV5 pedal, great reverb sound, true,  without adding gain like
delay
pedals do. It would cost me close to  double that to put it in my amp

       Hi Sonny Jr., I just have to say that  the only complaint that I have
about your amps is I don't have one. That  'aint your fault, it's mine. I've
been through a bunch of amps in my quest for  tone and I've never found one
that I was completely satisfied with. That's why I  play through the PA most of
the time. I have a big, big feeling that I would be  satisfied with one of
yours. One of these days I'll have the cash to get one and  I'm sure that it will
give me sounds that I haven't been able  to get yet. There is definitely
something to be gained by having an amp  that will respond when you want it to, and
I for one play to the effects and  sound that I'm getting. So therefor the
better the sound the better the licks.  Having one of your amps just might put
me in the league I want to be in. I'm  pretty happy with the licks that I play
and the acoustic tone that I get, but my  amped tone needs something that I'm
sure your amp will give me. Keep up the good  work and as soon as I can get it
together I'll be rippin' through one of those  amps.
        Randy