Re: [Harp-L] Re: Fugazzi , midsized amp

On 1/15/2007 11:09:10 PM, Joe and Cass Leone (leone@xxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Please start breaking your posts into paragraphs. YOUR stuff is SO
> damm interesting but it's God awful hard to read. I don't want to
> miss a single word brother.
>
> smokey-joe
>
> On Jan 15, 2007, at 10:58 AM, SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Michael, I have developed that perfect in the middle amp,
> > although it can still crank to bassman levels. It weighs
> > exactly 40 pounds, has a single 12 and single 10, and you
> > would not have to mic it in a midsized room. It is my
> > Cruncher model, unfortunately my cost to build is nearly
> > $1400, and I am selling for $1895 as of right now. That
> > is not a good business markup, but I am doing to  get
> > them out there.

Agreed, which is why I break it up myself to read more easily. But, I actually relate to the stream-of-consciousness writing style Sonny Jr. and others have, as it makes sense to me how the creative mind flows from generalities to ideas to details to questions to ideas and so forth and backwards again.

Don't ever change, Sonny... you could be another Faulkner! ;) Love reading your stuff... and Greg Heumann's, too, BTW. Just wish I knew deeper what the heck y'all are talking about, but I'm happy to be learning from the pros. The side journeys of life you also provide are often dessert for the mind, or at least, a pillow mint!

Harp amp content... I don't even own one anymore. sniff!

Thanks for sharing,
Bobbie