[Harp-L] Hohner Piedmont Blues 7 Pack-A Review

This has been mentioned one time or another and I stumbled across one at my local Guitar Center for $20. I've been curious about it since the first came out a year or so ago and I thought I'd get one and at the very least have a nifty little case. That's about all you get. The harps are completely useless. Every so often I'll get one of those brightly colored, transparent harps for my kids. Well, it's those harps with black cover plates. If you blow too hard they fly across the room because they are so light weight, and now I have seven of them in G, A, Bb, C, D, E, and F. But hey at least I have a nifty case.
Ryan

From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes has
it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1