Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica & Guitar Duos, Past & Present

I have a sort of follow-up question to the harp duo question, and I
know this is a very ambiguous and subjective question.  I've been
really listening to acoustic folky blues harp/guitar duos (hence the
recently acquired Alone and Acoustic) and trying to imitate them.  If
you were to pick two or three of the duos on this list to give to
someone like me, which ones would they be?
--
Carter

http://icasualties.org/oif/US_NAMES.aspx