[Harp-L] Harp Amp with Reverb

> More specifically, I want an amp with a good onboard reverb. It
> needs to get
> as loud (or louder) then a Pro Junior, be road worthy, a good harp amp,
> and
> lightweight. A Blues Jr. perhaps? Try to keep any suggestions under a
> $1,000.

I've been looking for this, too.  I have a '57 Gibson Skylark (basically a Champ) that I love, but want reverb with it.  It seems a lot of players are using pedals for reverb and if I have to do that I will, but I'd rather get the real thing.  Some of the options I've considered:

Blues Junior: I keep hearing the reverb is not very good, but also that the cream board versus the earlier green board amps might be better.  Still, I doubt the amp would sound as good overall as what I have now.

Peavey Delta Blues: reverb is SS : (

Princeton Reverb: Nice, but even the silverfaces are pretty expensive now.  Some say this amp is too clean?

Premier reverb unit: can I run this through my amp?  I've never done anything like that.  These are overpriced now, too, but it's possible to get lucky.

Roland Blues Cube: reverb is fair but amp is SS voiced for tube effect.  I've read good things, I'd like to hear one.  No longer made but readily available on eBay.

Some of the older Gibsons (older than Kalamazoos) have reverb but are not nearly as pricy as Fenders of that era.  The lightest of them, the GA1-RT is about the size of my GA-5, but it uses a 6BM8 output tube - anybody familiar with it?

Danelectro Spring King - Are there springs in this thing or not, I can't get a definite answer.  I'm guessing not.  Anybody use it and like it?

I just jam, I don't play for pay, but I've stuck with old gear a long time now.  Any thoughts appreciated.

BeelzeBob