[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 41, Issue 36

Mike,

Have you considered the Fender Princeton Reverb?  Not the new one, but a black or silverface one.  The silverface amps will be less expensive.  These can be great amps, with the right speaker in them - 12 to 15 watts, 10" speaker, and onboard reverb and tremolo.

I see that there are quite a few of these amps up for auction on eBay right now.

Mike Lynch
Seattle