Re: [Harp-L] Whodunit?

OK, turn it around. You post a previously unheard Little Walter
instrumental, recorded live at a gig in Europe with sideman not
immediately recognizable as Walter's, and no telltale vocal.

If it were of middling quality and no-one could immediately peg it as
Little Walter, how well might it be received?

Winslow