Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harmonica & Guitar Duos, Past & Present

It has been discreetly pointed out to me that Kenny
Werner, Toots' musical partner, is not a guitarist,
of course, but a pianist - I was so excited about
the idea of getting one-up on everybody else that
I overlooked the word "guitar" in the subject
line ...  That'll teach me!

- thurg

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265