Re: [Harp-L] Michael Brecker RIP/3rd rock

Hey Rob,

Thanks again Rob for the tab for " 3rd Rock". Cleared up all of fudgeing I
was doing, and I like the option of starting the riff on the 7 draw. As I
mentioned we do this riff during Buddy Miles' "Changes". I mistakingly wrote we do
the song in G. We do it in D and I couldn't figure out why a Bb harp layed out
so nicely for the head to "Changes". ( Thanks to Jimmy Gorden for pointing me
to the Bb). I have since figured out that I am now playing the head in 4th pos
for the head. I then go back to 2nd (G harp) for the rest of the tune. Our
band will be playing Feb. 3rd, Sat.at the Park Pub in Nutley (across from
Hoffman La Roach).

                               Still learning in Jersey,

                                         Chris Mastakas