Re: [Harp-L] popper

John Popper is an ORIGINAL
Little Walter was an ORIGINAL
two completely different styles & genres
we need MORE originals and LESS copycats......
To me, after listening to TONS of current blues bands with harp players who don't even try to develop
their "own" sound it just gets too predictable, unoriginal and plain BORING..... Mr. Popper is a breath of FRESH air

Both have advanced our instrument greatly, Bravo to BOTH.
best,
Rob Paparozzi