Re: [Harp-L] Teflon

I don't want to damp down your fervour here, but I've read all this stuff before and it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. Don't get me wrong - far be it from me to put a dampener on your research or throw cold water on your opinions, but it's hardly an issue that raises a head of steam any more. In fact, it breaks no ice with me at all. Obligatory harp content: soaking your harps is not swell. Or rather, it might be. Just listen to the stream of advice you get here and go with the flow.

Steve (not wanting to rain on your parade)

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

Joe wrote:

On a related note, those of you who soak your Marine Bands may be alarmed after reading this-

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/dhmo.htm

There's further research here:

http://www.dhmo.org/