Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica & Guitar Duos, Past & Present

In a message dated 1/13/2007 6:04:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Aeskow@xxxxxxx writes:

Unless  I'm mistaken, doesn't Magic Dick do the duo thing with J.   Geils?

Johnny T

I haven't been keeping up with the harp  players but I sure hope they do and
I can get a recording. I would love to copy  some more licks from those guys.
I got a whole lot of my licks from Magic Dick,  learned Stoop Down 39 on the
chromatic and diatonic both. OOOOHH to be 16  again.
        Randy