[Harp-L] The Thrill is Gone

Please forgive me for not remembering who it was that posted about playing the thrill is gone.  Last night I was hired to sub for a sax player in a blues band, I've never played with these guys before and I had trouble keeping my solos to one or two choruses and was quite bored because the band was sub-par.  It definately was a good exercise to keep my ideas dialed into a minute or so since normally I'll jam out for 15-20 choruses that could last a half hour.

I posted a sample of the thrill is gone

http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/forum

enjoy.