Re: [Harp-L] Duo List

In a message dated 1/12/2007 11:03:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
imreach@xxxxxxxxx writes:

. . .  throw my hat in the ring. I do a duo with my
friend Mike Caruso playing  Delta, Piedmont, and Roots
tunes. Sometimes with a brush on a drum while  playing
harp in the other hand. We are the Delta  Rays.
Reach

Very cool. I wish I had  thought of that. Sometimes I play the tambourine
while playing chords and stuff.  Kinda like rubbin' your belly while tappin' your
head isn't it? It's hard for me  to walk and chew gum at the same time
tho...........haaaaaa
        Randy