[Harp-L] Re: Duo's

If Paul Lamb from the UK has a guitar player or plays duo he would smoke
most on that list. He worked with Sonny while in Europe in later years. He
studied all the great's styles and uses them accordingly. Paul Lamb and the
Kingsnakes is his band. I have played with him at Portnoy's party, I was two  weeks
out from knee replacement so not as my near best, but listening to him  while
we practiced for all of 5 minutes, that is all we needed, I know his  roots.