[Harp-L] Re: Duos

Sonny Jr and Rocky Lawrence are putting an act together. Of everyone  listed,
I am still the only one learning first hand from Sonny, two years of  harp
duets, 3  - 4 a night, at an early stage of playing, only 2 years.  There was
just so much I could grasp then, it has come back and then some today.  No one
knows of me due to no CD out yet. Operations have filled my past 2 years  and
will continue for another, I have some good time in between. Rocky has a CD
out, The works of Robert Johnson. Once I get out and start doing seminars, the
validation will come. This is my calling.