From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Peter and Connie Ruth
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:56 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica & Guitar duos, past and present

I’ve part of the harmonica & guitar duo: Madcat & Kane (with
guitarist/singer Shari Kane) for over 16 years...

Today as we were rehearsing for our gig tomorrow at the Ark in Ann
Arbor, MI  we started talking about harmonica & guitar duos, and we
realized that there are really not that many...

So we stated making a list of harmonica & guitar duos, past and present:

Sonny for Terry & Brownie McGhee  (our original roll models)
John Cephus & Phil Wiggins
Tom Ball & Kenny Sultan
Paul Richell & Annie Raines
Roy Rogers & Norton Buffalo
Joe Filisko & Eric Noden
Harmonica Fats & Bernie Pearl
Jim Biersdorf & Jim Kolbe
Johnny Rover & Nathan James

Who are we missing?

I’d like to compile a comprehensive list of harmonica & guitar duos,
past and/or present

Please add to the list.

Peace & Joy,

Peter Madcat Ruth