Re: [Harp-L] Earl Klugh

Larry, I got it. 'Literally'! :)

It was a haunting, melancholy tune on Klugh's album, "Midnight in San Juan". The song is called "Theme for a Rainy Day" and remains one of my favorite cuts on the CD.

That whole album has lots of good ol' fashion 'cuddle up by the fire' kind of tunes. All that fusion jazz, Michael Franks, Peter White kind of stuff that makes women and sigh and men hunt for the door!!!

Ha! Made me dig it out again!

Cheers!
Bobbie