Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica & Guitar duos, past and present

I was going to add Alone and Acoustic to the mix as well - it's one of my all-time favorites. I think the exercise is duos that played primarily as duos during their career, but along with them can we expand and add albums with guitar and harmonica as well?  If so my list would include...

Homesick James and Snooky Pryor - Big Bear Sessions
Thom Roberts and the incomparable Carlos Del Junco - Big Road Blues.
Also Jack Johnson and Kim Wilson's - Memphis BBQ Sessions

Other great albeit lesser known duos:
House and Pearson
Tom Ball & Kenny Sultan
Satan and Adam
Steve Cohen and Jim Liban (two harps - I know, but some guitar too)
Moreland and Arbuckle (delta and trance stuff)

also regional duos here in the Northwest:
Rhoades and Hagar
Kinzel & Hyde

Are there any regional duos out there in the rest of the country/world the list can share?  I'm obsessed with duos as I'm trying to find an acoustic guitar player to hook up with right now.

--
Ross 'Pappy' Macdonald
www.sassparillapdx.com
From: "Carter castor" <cjcastor@xxxxxxxxx>