[Harp-L] Hey Madcat

Howdy Peter,

Check out my website and see the picture of Megan, the 15 year old from Jon's Del Mar Jam, in India playing harp next to the King Cobra snakes.    Although, she seems like a scaredy cat since she's a woppin' 5 feet away from the deadly vermim. LOL

The pacific powder blue mic is the mic I made her with the little wave fin on top since she's a little surfer girl.

Also, she has done a few recitals at school with her Controlled Magnetic fitted mic and they're in awe of the amplified harmonica sound.

take care,
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com