[Harp-L] Danny Wilson

I usually avoid me-toos and such like the plague, but I'd also like to voice my thanks for Danny Wilson's return to the list and hopefully his improved health as well.

Far beyond the giglist, Danny is one of the great people of the harmonica community. His work with SPAH, promotion of the bassharp and especially his playing are all of immeasurable import to the harmonica world at large.

Glad to see the giglist is back and going strong. It is an enormous effort and has been sorely missed in these parts. I mean, how else can I see what shows I'll be missing when I have to travel for work? :)

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () & Snuffy, too:) `----'