Re: [Harp-L] Re: Two Amps

A Champ does not have a ground switch.

-Rick

----- Original Message ----
From: "BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx" <BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 4:55:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Two Amps

Mark  Wenner of the Nighthawks used to slave a champ through a Bassman. Last
time  I tried that (3 prong cords, line out, etc.), I got the dreaded lip
shock.  Anyone know why that might have zapped me?

Andy  Vincent

    The ground switches have to be the same on both amps.  If it shocks you,
switch one of them and it will be right.
    Randy