[Harp-L] IAJE in NYC

Am at the 2007 IAJE Convention -

There is a total absence of harmonica performances on the schedule.

I posted last year the procedure to submit requests to perform. I also mentioned that those that have a voice in deciding had told me that they were interested in hearing harmonica submissions.

No one responded to a wonderful opportunity to further the legitimacy of harmonica in the world of jazz before a huge audience of industry types, promoters, record labels, educators, etc.

ah well, maybe next year.....

The Iceman