Re: [Harp-L] Earl Klugh

Toots played a bit on something he recorded about 1990. Don't recall
the title, though I seem to remember cover colors of deeply saturated
and shaded red, purple, yellow, turquoise. I remember being backstage
with Toots at the Concord Jazz Festival a year or two later while Klugh
was doind his set, a highly controlled affair that was almost
indistinguishable from a recording. Toots did not evince much interest
in what was going on out front, instead concentrating on the harmonies
being generated by his pianist on a backstage piano (Sorry, don't
remember the pianist's name, I jsut remember that he was a youngish
African American man of slimmish build).

Winslow