[Harp-L] Earl Klugh

Does anyone know if there are Earl Klugh recordings with harmonica on them?  I am interesting in buying a few Klugh CDs to get up to speed on his stuff since I plan to see him at the Blue Note in NYC in Feb.  I know he is a legendary guitarist, but if he has harp on some of his recordings it will make those specific recordings all the more interesting to me since I play both instruments.  I think his upcoming performance will be without accompanyment (which is fine!), so it probably won't serve up any harp excitement.

Larry C