RE: [Harp-L] New to the List

John,

I am aware of the history between Huang and Hohner. I bought one of the old CBH chromatics when they first came out.

Sorry to hear of the problems you had with the silvertones, but the only issues I had with my set I already mentioned, the difficulty bending in the higher keys. I've only had my set a month or so, but so far no issues with tuning, or going out of tune. Maybe they've improved quality control or maybe I'm just lucky that way.

<DIV></DIV></html>Boston, MA

Fixing up the home? Live Search can help http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG