From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Walter Joyce
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 5:14 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] New to the List

Randy,

The only complaint I have with the Huang knock-offs is that anywhere
above C
or Dflat they get difficult to bend. I bought the ones that are
supposedly
for "rock" players, but i think they also make one that might not suffer

from the same problem.

The main reason I bought them was the cheapness factor, and their
similarity
to the Golden Mel.

color=#3300ff>Sr.</FONT></STRONG></EM></DIV>
<DIV></DIV></html>