Re: [Harp-L] Short review - Edirol R-09 digital recorder

I have the Zoom H4, too.  It is the Swiss Army Knife of recording, and it costs less than the Edirol.

----- Original Message ----
From: Eugene Ryan <ryan.eugene@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 3:06:34 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Short review - Edirol R-09 digital recorder

Hey,

Greg, that sample sounds great - the playing, the tone.  It works over
the blues that Jamey or his cohorts are playing - something at which
I'm pleasantly surprised.

I have the Zoom H4 as well, and I am finding it a very useful tool.
Quite often, I make a CD of the gig the next day to distribute to the
band members for scrutiny.  You really need to chop up the tracks in
an audio editor for this to make sense.

Eugene
http://www.eugeneryan.com