[Harp-L] Re:Cruncher.

Call for final pricing, I am going over figures now. Sometimes there is
double to triple shipping of parts to my engineers, need to factor everything  in.
These could be my final 15 Sonny Jr 410, the most robust and huge sounding
amp from me, unless I get orders for at least 10, this is final chance to own
what will become a collector's item and great harp amp. You are pretty much
guaranteed 75% of your investment if I D/C to focus on new amp. The hell with
it, many will buy the new amp plus keep their 410. I will sell the final 15
for  $2095.00,  cash or money order price. Add 3% if using a CC or paypal. The
more I listen to it and the new one the more I appreciate them, as I usually
practice acoustically due to nature of style I will be focusing on.