[Harp-L] Peter Keane acoustic guitarist (folk/blues)

While doing some internet searching for information on
an old
Kalamazoo acoustic guitar that I acquired about 25
years ago
(turns out to be a Gibson Kalamazoo KG-11 circa
1930's),
I discovered Peter Keane, an acoustic guitarist and
singer who
does folk and blues music.

Peter has a website at:

http://www.peterkeane.com/

where he has 41 songs from 3 of his albums
in MP3 format for free downloading.

I've really been enjoying these songs... I love this
kind of music!

There is only one song (Ain't No Tellin') that has
harmonica on it
(nice harp too!), but these are great songs to listen
to and to play
harp along with and figure out the song keys, etc.

I'm also ordering his CD called "Walkin' Around",
available at amazon.com
(need to support him anyway I can, to show my
appreciation for his free music!).

Here is some more information on Peter Keane:

http://www.culcom.net/~shadow1/Peterkeane.htm

Hopefully, I can see him in concert some day!

This old Kalamazoo guitar may even get played again
someday!

Good Harpin' to all !

Ken H in OH

Have a burning question?