Re: [Harp-L] small amp, big venue?

Hey, Everyone -

You guys rock. I just wanted to say thanks to the dozen or more folks who
responded with both knowledge and warm support to my query. For all of the,
shall we say, passionate exchanges in this forum, ultimately we're all here
to promote good harping and to advance the instrument.  I'll let you know
how the gig goes...I'm bringing the Princeton..and maybe a few other goodies
as well.

Thanks again!

- Blake