Re: [Harp-L] New to list (and to harps)

Why not just adapt the Hanon exercises yourself? It's easy, and you learn a lot by transcribing.

You can also get the "Piano Studies & Exercises: Ultimate Collection (Version 2.0)", that has 50 complete exercise books (inbcluding Hanon), a total of 2800 pages, many of which are easy to adapt to the harp.

In a message dated 1/10/2007 12:52:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,