Re: [Harp-L] New to the List

Randy,

The only complaint I have with the Huang knock-offs is that anywhere above C or Dflat they get difficult to bend. I bought the ones that are supposedly for "rock" players, but i think they also make one that might not suffer from the same problem.

The main reason I bought them was the cheapness factor, and their similarity to the Golden Mel.

<DIV></DIV></html>

Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview