[Harp-L] New to the List

Hi,

I'm also new to the list. I've been playing about 30 years with a hiatus or two. I like the golden melodies from hohner, but also play some special 20s (the low tunings and the high G) and the Huang golden mel knockoffs.

I play through a green bullet and an ampeg reverb rocket amp. I sometimes use a line 6 echo park foot pedal for delay and other effects.

I live and work in Boston, and would like to say hello to Richard Hunter, if he sees this, who I knew well back in the 70s.

I also want to thank Sara Greenberg for truning me on to the list.

I look forward to getting more information from the list and hope that I can occasionally contribute something of value.

<DIV></DIV></html>

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get it now http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://get.live.com/messenger/overview