Re: [Harp-L] harmonica painting and the Canadian scene

On 1/9/2007 12:44:57 AM, John Kerkhoven (solo_danswer@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Bobbie and Winslow,
>
> I enjoyed your responses.

Happy to oblige.

> And I found a larger reprdocution of the Ozias Leduc painting:
>
> http://northernblue.ca/canchan/canbirth/10oct/mile10.08.b.lg.jpg

:-) That's why I posted my link, too, [ http://tinyurl.com/ylrudo ] for both a picture of the artist and a link to a larger version of the painting here: http://tinyurl.com/yj2y4p

Ha! Mine's bigger than yours, John! <wink!>

I've already tweaked it for my printer and saved a copy... I really love this painting. It has that quality like Jean François Millet's work, for example, The Gleaners, that I find very appealing. I tend to collect old harmonica paintings, photos, etc. SOMEday, I'll frame them all. Right.

Cheers!
Bobbie