[Harp-L] Re: Cruncher Typo

Price is $1895.00, typed late last night, was excited. Most everyone is
feeling the economy crunch. The 410 will become a collector's item if
discontinued, as all my other amps bring nearly full price when resold. I get  emails
from guys that buy my amps second hand and want my full customer service  as if
they bought it from me. Not enough time in the day, plus they chose to  save
money, my CS is part of my price. So anyone who wants info, a sheet, and be  a
ble to have me on the phone talking about tube swaps, mics, effects, the fee
will be $75.00 for 3 years, just like an extended warranty. 10 - 15 minutes with
 anyone adds up, days are short. Lessons are $50 per, usually one hour.
Criteria  is you must be able to bend all notes and hold notes with a vibrato.
Otherwise  buy Dave Barrett's beginning series. I can't teach Sonny's or any style
if you  can't do the basics.