[Harp-L] Oh Baby Please Don't Go!

HRC: One of my Christmas gifts was my first F harp. At first, I hated this annoyingly high-pitched squeaky little thing...and then, unexplainedly...(pretty sure that's a made up word)..., I quickly fell in love with it. Anyone else have this reaction to the F? Are there any other keys or harp-related things that are either love it or hate it for you?

********

High Five!

I've got an F in my briefcase I like to play and a High G on my desk at home I like to fiddle with.

The Other Wayne