[Harp-L] Re: Cruncher is SICK!!!

Ok, I am done with prototype, my new midsized, 45 pound Cruncher is
absolutely ridiculous. Tremendous on stage volume with great break up, twice the
volume as SJ1, the tone is completely unique, you can shake the room with chords
or hit a whisper. No specs will be listed, just know I am extremely happy with
 what I heard. This may be my best accomplishment yet. I have a list of about
10  - 15 I will contact for deposits, whoever sends money first is how the
list will  go. Expect 3 - 4 month lead time, money will go in eskrow with my
fiancee and my  joint account. If something happens to me, she will be able to
refund the money,  I never had to take money up front, but I am gearing up for a
run of 50 of  certain items. You really won't need to mess with the tubes,
you can, but the  way I have it set up preamp and bias wise, you can use tone
controls or jump  channels for anything you want. Paper oil caps still being
using, I still have  at least 500 of the big main Astrons. I will go to my grave
saying these make a  difference. Everyone that has reissue bassman or wasn't
happy with other  boutique amps say the same thing. I had to learn the hard way
about pricing, as  I still will give an extra rectifier and fuse, two extra
preamps for swapping, a  patch cable, 3 extra paper oil caps, one for each
value, no one in the business  gives such a package, padded Tuki cover included,
plus color illustrated manual  to teach you how to work this mojo machine.
Price will be $1995 plus shipping, I  will order the same triple layer thick boxes
as usual, in 10 years not a scratch  in worldwide shipping. Cashier's check
or money order only made out to Gary  Onofrio. Hopefully in a year or so I will
take credit cards for this, but I  mortgaged the farm to make this happen and
start building. 1K deposit, I will  start contacting those who have already
contacted me. There is line out, plus  crystal mic mod. You may not even need
to be mic'd in midsized clubs, it's  scary. You can just keep going. Sonny Jr.
- Boston looks like it will be my  first seminar, anyone else from the area
that wants to be contacted, let me  know. Dave Barrett will also send out an
email when I am ready.