Subject: RE: [Harp-L] San Francisco blues jams?

Michelle writes (snipped):

"In any event you've seen what goes on here, so you know there's a  bunch of
extremely knowledgeable and talented harpers herein. As with  most things in
life, you'll get out of harp-l what you put into it. It  can get a little
testy from time to time, but don't let that discourage  you."

.....excellent, excellent advice.  I must apologize for leaving  your "Le"
out of your name...my mention of you as one of the women  harmonica playing
posters here.    Major brain glitch...I  know better.  Mea culpa!

Nice too, to see your mention of MadCat.  He is one among my all  time
favourite players.  Awesome talent at the top of his game and  SUCH a nice
man...very approachable and always willing to share a  bit of his vast store of
knowledge.

Elizabeth