[Harp-L] buddha forum

The buddha forum is ready.

Please take a moment to register and have a look. Let me know what changes you would like and features that can be added.  The idea is for the forum is to be an extension of harp-l. I want it to be a community where things other than harp can be discussed, completely unmoderated and censored. You can also post sound samples to share with others.  It would also be nice if you posted a pic of yourself so we all have an idea of whom were talking to.

http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/forum

btw- if somebody can think of a cool domain name for the board, I'll register it today.