[Harp-L] Subject: young chromatic performer in CBS' competition this a.m.

Sorry, I can't remember if Jack Ely posted the information about  Kaleena
here....but she's  a 15 year old harmonica player who is  entered into CBS'
"living room" competition...it ends today at noon  (Eastern time) (voting
online)...there are video clips of the three  young performers.  Took me a while to
find them to watch, and  then figure out how to vote.

She plays Flight of the Bumblebee....and according to Jack is a SPAH  member.
Here is a link...video clips of each performer are on the  right side and
voting is on the left of the page for anyone  interested.

_Click  here: Living Room â Live! Kids: Week 5, First Finalists' Round Fave
Named;  Vote For Act You Like Best Of 3 New Ones - CB_
(http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/12/03/earlyshow/series/main2223619.shtml)

Elizabeth