[Harp-L] Space Still Available for Gindick Camp (Dallas)

Hey harp-Ler's, I'm  writing to inform yall that there's still room
available at the upcoming (Jan. 26th-28th) Dallas Jon Gindick Jam Camp.

   Jon Gindick, Myself, Jimi Lee, Paul Harrington, Hash Brown, Mark Wilson
are a few of the teachers this season. I know for sure also Brian from
harpgear.com will be there as a camper rocking his new amps as well. Any one
who has ever been to a Jam Camp will tell you it's lots of fun and I always
look at them more like a vacation then a teaching gig even though the days
are very intensive for both teachers and students. I've made many lasting
friendships from Jon's Camps with other teachers and student's as well.
  As a real pioneer of Harmonica instruction, Jon has an exceptional ability
to make the harmonica accessible to all the campers and with the help of
various teachers of different styles all the bases are covered in Classes,
one on one's, and actual jamming on the last day. Hope to meet some of you
there. For info registering visit http://www.gindick.com . Thanks for
checking it out
Jason Ricci