[Harp-L] Was Hendrix, now Smoke on the Water

I had a student ask if I knew the riff to Smoke in the
Water.  To be honest, I've heard the song, but don't
even remember how it goes.  Anybody have that one?

I am totally going to quote that Hendrix riff this
weekend.  Thanks to Rob for posting it.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay