[Harp-L] Coltrane half step riffs

Has anybody ever tried learning any of the half step
cyle riffs Coltrane used to do?  I know it would be
hard on diatonic, but I'd like to find out more about
the riffs he played like that.  If anybody knows of a
good resource, I'd love to hear it.  I think evening
knowing one or two of those would be super sweet.

Thanks.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay