[Harp-L] vocal vs harp mics

Just my 2cents on this topic:
  I tried all kinds of combinations over the years, different amps, effects Bullet mics, JT30s etc.
  In the end I found that nothing beats the comfort of holding your vocal micwhile singing then blowing harp into it - the seamless , effortless, instinctive continuity just suits my onstage energies. I also realized that my favorite harp players (SB Williamson, Cotton, JR Wells) all play through vocal mics too, and I like that sound.
  When recording I still like to play with different sounds, but live I just like it the easy way
  Just a personal preference
  Hammer