Fwd: [Harp-L] On the Road Again,,and Pocket Sax

My original message was off list because it wasn't harmonica related. Under those circumstances, my opinion would have been my prerogative. So, in effect, I thought I WAS being cautious. Glad I used gentile language...ho ho
smo-joe p.s. much larger explanation coming your way because it still isn't harmonica related. hee hee